On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 12:28:36AM +0300, Antti Harri wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Oct 2007, Martin Toft wrote:
>
> > I would like to upgrade from a snapshot to current.
>
> Any particular reason? Why not just use the snapshots?

Even though I haven't created any patches for OpenBSD yet, I like to
have the possibility to hack on the system. I have also experienced
situations, where I simply thought "Hmm, how do they do that?" and it
was nice to just open the source code directly from my hard drive in my
favourite editor.

I don't run -current on servers or other critical boxes. This is my
laptop -- my development box. It's not important to me that it works all
the time.

> > I would like to try out xenocara
>
> It's included in the snapshots.
>
> > should I follow section 5.3 in the FAQ
> > (http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq5.html#Bld) and checkout (using cvs)
> > the XF4 module or should I checkout the xenocare module?
>
> Xenocara.

Thanks for the answers.

Martin

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]