Hi, I have read the man pages of afterboot, sendmail, and also looked
at /usr/share/sendmail/README. I also have tried to google, and are
now confused then ever.

Here's what I have 4.0-stable of OpenBSD, and my ISP provides a smtps
(smtp over ssl on port 465 server to send e-mails, generally I could
just use any graphics e-mail client, type in the address and port
number of the ISP's mail server, enter my username and password, and
ready to send mails.

I want to have my OpenBSD's sendmail to do this as well, which I
believe setting a relay server... am I terribly wrong? I am not
worrying about getting OpenBSD to act as a smtps server yet, just
letting its local users to send e-mails to the outside world at this
stage.

Is there any man pages or web pages that explained how to go about
this that I have missed?

Thanks.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0