On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 11:52:27AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2007/10/16 16:10, Amarendra Godbole wrote:
> > A peculiar thing I noticed with many ports is they need different versions
> > of
> > autoconf installed (set through the AUTOCONF_VERSION variable) - so in the
> > end, my system has 3 versions after a couple of port builds (2.13, 2.59, and
> > 2.61).
>
> This isn't a problem.

The OP seems to think it is or he (she?) wouldn't waste his time
emailing the list or making an offer to a considerable amount of work to
fix it.  Rather than just dissing him, why not enlighten us as to why
its not a problem?

Perhaps address the statement "... they _NEED_ different versions of
autoconf installed...".

Doug.