P QP>P>P1Q    P5P=P8P8 P>Q Wednesday 17 October 2007 Vadim Jukov
P=P0P?P8QP0P;(a):
> Even more: when I try to move objects like scrollbars by
> dragging using any mouse button, they began to move up, like
> mouse wheel tell is being scrolled.

Sorry, I'm bit asleep now, so said something wrong. Scrollbars works OK
after using xmseconfig(1), but when I, for example, try to select text
in the terminal client, it begins to move selection upper and upper. No
crashes still (yet?).

And xmseconfig(1) says following right after startup (when mouse first
time enters it's window):

"Error in Tcl Script"

"Error: invalid command name "tk::ScreenChanged"

A copy of stack trace has been saved in the file
/tmp/XXXXX.err

If you think this error has not been reported before <blah-blah-blah>"

XXXXX differs on each run, of course. Stack trace consists following:

invalid command name "tk::ScreenChanged"
    while executing
"tk::ScreenChanged :0.0"
    (changing screen in event binding)

--