I was wondering if somebody can direct me to some reading material about using WAP/WAP2 wireless networks under OpenBSD. I read carefully FAQ as well as man pages for ifconfig and it seems to me (probably I am wrong) that OpenBSD supports only WEP wireless protocol by default. I understand that both protocols WEP and WAP/WAP2 are not really secure and that the way to go is to use OpenVPN but the university where I work has WAP/WAP2 wireless network for general purposes and I would like to be able to use laptop running OpenBSD on the campus.

I also googled the topic but I am not really getting any substance. Probably I am doing something wrong while searching.