Maxim Belooussov wrote:
hi,

On 10/18/07, Predrag Punosevac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes I meant WPA/WPA2 :-[ . It is 2:30am in Arizona. I better go to sleep
instead of playing with computers.

Mitja Mu>enih wrote:
Try to google for WPA / WPA2, you'll get much more results this way... :)

WPA on OpenBSD is a work in progress, not done yet.

FreeBSD and NetBSD support WPA via wpa_supplicant, but OpenBSD doesn't
support it.

Max
Thanks for the info. I am somewhat competent FreeBSD user and I am familiar with WPA configuration in FreeBSD (it is trivial and well described in the handbook). I am big n00b for OpenBSD but I really like it. I have some old spare parts among others USB wireless adapter made by U. S. Robotics which is pain on FreeBSD (supposedly working with wi driver) but was recognized out of box in OpenBSD so I wanted to use for and old laptop.

I am absolutely shocked by the quality of OpenBSD drivers and hardware recognition. It is really no nonsense stuff.