cdbr is listed in the installation instructions as the cdboot loader.
cdboot is the second stage boot loader IIRC. Don't hesitate to correct me
if I'm wrong here.

Oh, no, that sounds about right, I guess.

The help is apprecitated.  I'm not trying to make install media (that
would actually be easy), just boot this liveCD. Has anyone else gotten a
LiveDVD to work?

Ted

If you make a LiveCD (not DVD) does it work?

The How-to says you can use this to build a LiveDVD. I thought that the bios booted the same if it was a dvd or a cd...? I really need the space a DVD offers.

Does the CD boot loader have trouble with DVDs?

Ted