Jonathan Kent wrote:
[snip]
> I'm pretty certain its not pf getting in the way so my guess here is
> that I need multicast routing enabled??  Been googling for info on this
> to see if that was the case but can't find much on this of help.  Of
> course I could be completely off here :o)
>
> Any pointers greatly received.
[snip]

At first glance, the following sysctl variables in /etc/sysctl.conf may
help:

net.inet.ip.mforwarding=1   # 1=Permit forwarding (routing) of IPv4
                              multicast packets
net.inet6.ip6.mforwarding=1 # 1=Permit forwarding (routing) of IPv6
                              multicast packets

Both are disabled by default.  If you have already enabled these, then
please disregard my message.  If not, try:

sysctl net.inet.ip.mforwarding=1 net.inet6.ip6.mforwarding=1

-Brian

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]