On 10/24/07, carlopmart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear sirs please: I will return to my original question. I just wondered if
> xen
> will be included into the OpenBSD's kernel to act as a para-virtualized DomU
> or
> not. Nothing more. I will not go into issues of the type is insecure or not.
>
> Theo, or somebody from developer team: Will be para-virtualized domU xen
> kernel
> included on next OpenBSD release (4.3?) or not?? I only want to know this...

Not unless someone actually writes the code to do it. Notice the
extreme number of people with openbsd.org email addresses jumping up
and down, volunteering to do it (hint: none). Possibly not even if
someone writes the code. Diffs are not always merged. They should be
good diffs that improve OpenBSD. Notice the number of people with
openbsd.org email addresses who are not convinced that doing this a)
will improve OpenBSD and b) won't actually hurt.

So I'm going to guess the answer is "No, integrating xen
paravirtualization is not a project priority at this time. Also, where
are your diffs?"

CK