* Adrian Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-11-01 11:22]:
> This thread is the first I have heard of him.  Who is (or was) he?
>
> A.

        How unbelievably [EMAIL PROTECTED] You can't even have the decency to
google his
name before you spout your ignorance here, in an incredibly
insensitive manner.  Are you really that lazy that you can't google
"itojun" and I feel lucky? - Instead you need to post here in a way
that makes all the developers, myself included, wonder why we even
read this lists to see posts like this from people who are too lazy to
even look up the name of someone who was instrumental in helping to
write and improve a lot of they software you're using, at least if
you're on this list because you run OpenBSD.

        Your post would be on par with asking on this list who the
hell this Theo de Raadt was.

        -Bob