Hi,

these are summarized from documentation with tested or untested, up to 4.2+:

Kevin

.       AnyDATA E100H
.       Belkin F5U103 / F5U120
.       e-Tek Labs Kwik232
.       GoHubs GoCOM232
.       HUAWEI Mobile Connect E612 / E618 / E620
.       Novatel Wireless Merlin NRM6831, U530, U630, U740 GSM/GPRS/UMTS
modems
.       Option GlobeTrotter 3G FUSION / QUAD / QUAD PLUS
.       Peracom single port serial adapter
.       Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G
.       AudioVOX GSM/GPRS modems
.       Siemens Connect2AIR GSM/GPRS modems
.       Sierra Wireless A550, A555 CDMA 1x, and A710, A750 GSM/GPRS, AC850
GSM/GPRS/UMTS modems
.       Sony Ericsson GC75 GSM/GPRS modems
.       Sony Ericsson GC89 GSM/GPRS/EGDE modems

The followings cards are supported from 4.1/4.2:
.       Sierra Wireless AirCard 580 / 595 / 875      CardBus
.       Dell W5500                       PCI Express Mini Card
.       Novatel ExpressCard
.       Novatel Wireless Merlin V620     CardBus
.       Novatel Wireless S720            CardBus
.       Novatel Wireless ES620, U720            USB
.       Novatel Wireless XU870 HSDPA     ExpressCard
.       Sierra Wireless EM5625           USB module
.       Sierra Wireless MC5720/MC5725/MC8765/MC8775  PCI Express Mini Card
.       HUAWEI E220 (HSDPA),
.       E270 or E870 (HSDPA/HSUPA) (untested but should work with same AT
commands)
.       AirPrime PC5220  CardBus
.       Kyocera KPC650   CardBus
.       ONDA Communication H600  CardBus
.       QUALCOMM HSDPA-enabled Mobile Station ModemT (MSMT)