On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 12:01:46PM +0100, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
| On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 09:23:53AM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
| > We've got a PR database with bugs in it, and we NEVER get fixes from
| > outsiders.  That's not news to anyone, if they actually wanted to do
|
| Maybe the outsiders just cannot find the PR database. I put
| "openbsd pr database" into google and looked into all links on the first
| page. The pr database is always mentioned, but never linked. Where is it?

If your query doesn't give you what you search for, at least try some
others. "OpenBSD bugs" and it's the first hit. Also, as has been
mentioned in this thread a couple of times before, it's linked of the
OpenBSD website under the quite obvious name of "Bug Tracking".

Searching doesn't mean : "I try one thing and give up after that". It
takes some effort to find what you're looking for, and the answer
isn't always a search engine. The OpenBSD website is actually quite
easily browsable if you know what you're looking for. If you're
looking for a database of problems or bugs, it's quite easy to find
it. And if it's easy to find but your "search" did not give you what
you were looking for then your search wasn't extensive enough.

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/