On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 12:01:46PM +0100, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 09:23:53AM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
>
> > We've got a PR database with bugs in it, and we NEVER get fixes from
> > outsiders.  That's not news to anyone, if they actually wanted to do
>
> Maybe the outsiders just cannot find the PR database. I put
> "openbsd pr database" into google and looked into all links on the first
> page. The pr database is always mentioned, but never linked. Where is it?

It would seem that the most difficult part of this search
is to realize that PR stands for problem report, not public
relations.  Perhaps not.  One must also come to grips with
the obscure and esoteric tendency of certain programmers,
who refer to problems as bugs.  There is also the barely
plausible conjecture that OpenBSD's problem reports might
just be somewhere at www.openbsd.org.