On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 07:08:56 +0700, Claudio Jeker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I'm currently setup a redundant BGP router, from your presentation (maybe
around 2004-2006), you discourage using carp for fail-over/load balancing
since it will loose the session. so I wonder, since I'm using 4.2-current,
is using carp interface already do-able, it wont loose session, etc?
Thanks,

Insan