* Insan Praja SW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-11-09 16:37]:
> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 07:08:56 +0700, Claudio Jeker
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm currently setup a redundant BGP router, from your presentation (maybe
> around 2004-2006), you discourage using carp for fail-over/load balancing
> since it will loose the session. so I wonder, since I'm using 4.2-current,
> is using carp interface already do-able, it wont loose session, etc?

using carp interfaces for failover is perfectly fine, you just have to
understand what it does and what not. sessions get lost and
re-established of course.

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de