On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 08:27:00AM +0100, Marc Balmer wrote:
>  nice to see you have one.  can you boot -current and mail the dmesg to
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>  Does anybody know where I could buy such a machine, preferrably in
>  .ch or .de?
Hi Marc.

I found only 4 online shops in germany which sells the eee:

http://www.arlt.com/index.php?cl=details&anid=3002853
http://www.campuspoint.de/shop/notebooks/notebooks-nach-hersteller/basusb/nach-modellen/eee-pc/asus-asus-eee-pc-black.html
http://www.notebook.de/index.php?section=shop&group=734&productid=9474
http://www.t-online-shop.de/tonline/product.do?action=getProductDetail&product=38444

Unfortunately you have to wait several weeks :/

If someone on the list knows where to get a eeePC in .de without
waiting several weeks ... contact me offlist ;)

So long,

Andreas.

--
Windows 95: A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of
an 8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-bit