On 2007/11/26 12:22, Robert Gilaard wrote:
> I'm a newbie on OpenBSD and have never asked help on
> this mailinglist.

welcome; for questions about ports, the appropriate list is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (reply-to set).

for asterisk configuration questions, an asterisk list/forum
is the best place.

> [default]
>
> exten =>
> _0[1234567]XXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/tiscali/${EXTEN},60,tr)

if you are charged for those calls, don't list them in default,
list them in a context only reachable by authenticated users.

the syntax looks off; mine are dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED],60)
or similar for outgoing calls, Dial(SIP/username,40,r) for incoming
calls to ring a locally registered phone.

> When I ring my phone, the CLI gives:
>
> Nov 26 20:44:36 WARNING[32687]: file.c:517
> ast_openstream_full: File welcome does not exist in
> any format
> ast_openstream_full: File enter-ext-of-person does not
> ast_openstream_full: File or-press does not exist in
> ast_openstream_full: File to-reach-operator does not

I'm slightly confused where this is coming from. Those sound files
are supplemntary ones from the asterisk-sounds package (not installed
by default with the usual sounds under /usr/local/share/asterisk)
but I'm not aware of anything in the standard installation which
uses them (grep also found nothing).