mickey wrote:
On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 12:13:41PM -0300, Limaunion wrote:
Hi misc! I upgraded my old i486 box to a _new_ pentium 166, but after
less than 24 hours running it I got a kernel crash. I'm sending dmesg
plus some screenshots from ps + trace + show registers.

this looks like a signal jump to a trampoline but is hard to tell
w/o poking in pcb (ps /a; x <uarea*>). do you get it often?

Thanks in advance for any comment.
Jorge.

PS: I've been running memtest86+ during the las 109 hours (229 passes)
without a single error detected.

screenshot 1: http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6695/robsd1qx8.jpg
screenshot 2: http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3669/robsd2xa7.jpg
screenshot 3: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3852/robsd3pw3.jpg
screenshot 4: http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1834/robsd4nx5.jpg

OpenBSD 4.2 (GENERIC) #375: Tue Aug 28 10:38:44 MDT 2007
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC

Hi Mickey & all!

I'm stuck again at the same point with exactly the same panic with ddb waiting for an input. Due that I'm not a kernel guru, i can only help by entering the commands required for you and posting the results in order to help to debug this issue, anyone interested ? Just send me a PM.

Jorge.