Hi,

On Sat, 01.12.2007 at 01:32:07 -0700, Philip Guenther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not only that, but something is broken in your MUA that resulted in
> the log entries you included that showed the above being cut off and
> lost.

I'm not sure what you mean, exactly, but I broke the quote out of the
thread wrt. "replacing sendmail with qmail", but didn't want to hijack
a thread. Therefore I deleted header like "Refecences: ".

> As is, your sendmail setup looks right to me.  Are you able to telnet
> from that machine with those source and destination address?
>     telnet -b 192.168.2.5 192.168.1.10 25

Yes, that works very nicely.

> If that telnet does work, well, you _did_ remember to restart sendmail
> after changing the sendmail.cf, right?

Yes. I've first tried to configure this a few years ago, and done some
upgrades in the meantime. As the problem persists, I worked around it
by not using sendmail, but this is not an ideal solution, and I thought
the sendmail fans on the list could simply show off their superiority.

;-)

Best,
--Toni++