Yeah as great as OpenBSD is for some reason there are tons of idiots on this mailing list that like to get pissed off at you for stupid things. For instance, I never knew there was a difference between top/ middle/and bottom posting! When I first joined this mailing list I got flamed so hard and people making remarks like "if you keep on top posting you wont receive help from me anymore" when most answers are read the man page anyways ROFL.

Anyways I don't want to get caught up in that but thanks for your help Gilbert, it solved my problem :) You wouldn't happen to know what is the equivalent to this for linux machines would you?

Thanks,
- Jake