Reyk Floeter wrote:
hopefully it is not running the patched httpdv6 (or is it IPv6 only?):

$ lynx http://mini.vnode.ch/manual/ipv6.html

Looking up mini.vnode.ch
Making HTTP connection to mini.vnode.ch
Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host.

lynx: Can't access startfile http://mini.vnode.ch/manual/ipv6.html

hey, this my development box.  I run experiments and from time to
time it's IPv4 only, IPv6 only etc ;)  Depending on what I am
trying at the moment.

You just hit the wrong time slot ;)

It should be fine now.