> >    If a library has a book on [insert-controversial-topic-here], does that
> >    imply endorsement of said topic by the library or by someone who reads
> > the
> >    book?  Should the library burn copies of books on such topics to protect
> >    the citizenry?  Absolutely not.
> >
> > A system distribution is more like an anthology than like a library.
> > We do consider the editor of the anthology book responsible for the choice
> > of what to include.
> >

> An anthology contains the actual licensed material of the books. The ports
> tree only contains urls of these pieces of software you object to.

Yet on Richard's side of this fence, emacs and gcc _directly include_
code which lets users use those two pieces of software on commercial
operating systems.

The gcc and emacs developers -- led by Richard -- have decided the
directly include support for commercial operating systems in their
respective distributions.

Hell, the OpenBSD ports tree should perhaps contain patches which
REMOVE such commercial operating system support.  That's a fork
Richard would surely approve of.

Richard, your pants are full of hypocritical poo.