> Having recipes for non-free programs in the ports system is more like
> including present-day neofascist web sites in the list of "interesting
> links" in your web site.  I am against censorship, so I do not believe
> in closing down those neofascist web sites.  But I won't refer people
> to them.

        And yet there are references to non-free programs inside the GCC
sources, and the Emacs sources.  I bloody *built* emacs once on
Windows with these helpful references to using non free software that
were provided in the distribution. Now doing this was rather
unpleasant and kind of like watching or helping a moose rape your
sister..  It left me feeling dirty all over on multiple levels. But
nevertheless it can be done, and the recepie is right there in the
distribution to do it.  Do you not ethically reccomend using Emacs
due to it's recepie for using non-free programs in it?

        So, that's where I lose this logic entirely Richard, and comparing
this to linking neofascist web sites really kinda walks into left field.

        It makes as much sense as A ligparnas hajsm tele van angolnakkal.
Sounds to me like publishing a phrase book with intent to cause a
breach of the peace. How do you plead?

        -Bob