* Mitch Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-12-27 19:27]:
> If someone has 2 ADSL lines they're bonding, chances are they're not
> going to want BGP set up (most people I know would have at least a /24,
> 2 T1s, and a good ISP).  Will most providers even let you set up BGP if
> you're running less than a /24?  My experience has been that most ADSL
> providers don't provide these services, but the leased line providers
> do.

I'm not aware of any ADSL provider offering bgp...
and yes, you need a /24 at least, everything else gets filtered out
usually.
(well. if both links go to the same ISP IP-wise, you could do bgp with
a private AS and have your prefix only visible within his network and
otherwise covered by his bigger, regularily announced prefix, but then
I don't think anyone offers that with home/soho style lines like ADSL
either)

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de