> Ask yourself this question.  Do you really believe that someone who
> sells a product which was developed within the lawful frame work is
> unethical?

You confusing the issue!  The software market - where you sell your product
(i.e., software) is unethical,
distorted and manipulated, and not by the ethical software crafters!  A
`win-win` case?  No, I don't think
so, it smells like a Fridmanite axiom to me.

ioan

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any views
expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the
sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of Fairfield
City Council.