On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 03:55:41PM -0800, Jon wrote:
> Ok.. well seeing how I got 2 usefull responses after some 30 emails
> with most others just randomly emailing _crap_ I decided to search the
> web based on the suggestions from Hannah. (the first responder)
>
> I think I am going to try working with THC-SecureDelete
> (http://freeworld.thc.org/releases.php?o=1&s=4) which seems to be
> working of the more popular delete algorithms.

Hi,

I haven't read every message in this thread, and I can't be bothered to
do it just now ;-)

I did want to mention svnd(4), vnconfig(8), et al. Depending on your
needs it may be even better to keep everything in encrypted form the
whole time. If someone has already mentioned this then sorry for the
noise.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/