I have had a short term memory problem almost my whole life. I have been on
medication because of it. This means I find it almost impossible to learn to
code and have to re-read any documentation when I have to do even the
simplest task.
I've been using openbsd for about 10 years now. Whenever up upgrade it,
reinstall it, or do any normal maintenance on it I have to re-read the FAQ
and other documentation. I even have a P3 i reinstall every -release just to
keep in the habit.
My point is I would die, or explode, or just cease to exist if I had to rely
on others to do my research.
I live in South Africa where internet services lack like nowhere else on
earth.
I can still google. I'm even pretty good at it.
Richard, you have no excuse. The government are not interested in you, I
promise. If i can do it so can you. I encourage you, try it once. Just try
it one time. You'll love it!! All the pretty pictures and big words!!!
If a big black van rolls up outside your house and people with guns and
sunglasses, in suits, get out .. well .. I'll publicly apologise for being
wrong. But i doubt that'll happen.
http://www.google.com
http://www.google.com/bsd
go on, click it, you know you want to!!!