Richard

Why do you use (obviously flawed) research methods? Why are you replying on
everybody else to point these things you to you?
Why cant you just go to google like everybody else? Perhaps you would not
have so many mistakes or misunderstandings.

A while ago you also pointed out that people need about 8 hours sleep. I do
not know of one developer or any IT related person (save yourself) that
sleeps for 8 hours. Your comment was in reference to you not replying to
emails quickly enough. I just hope you realise how fast this IT world moves.

Pretty much everybody i know will check their email just before going to bed
and pretty just after they wake up. Why do you take so long then? Why are
you so disconnected from this computer world?

Perhaps you need to change your methods, unless you can point out why you
choose these methods over obviously far superior methods.

Regards
Dusty