Wow, I read your email and checked my authlog and was
astounded by the number hack attempts.  Thankfully, I
configured my OpenBSD firewall with recommended access
controls.  Thanks to all the dedicated OpenBSD
developers and community!  Support the project and
encourage the purchase of more OpenBSD CD's and direct
donations to the Foundation!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs