http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Bilano

Excerpt:
"Last name of "Billy B. Bilano" troll genius. Mr. Bilano posts incredibly plausible-sounding pleas for help on various alpha geek mailing lists..."

Is January some kind of official troll month? Why can't it be the shortest month of the year?

-Ken

Billy B. Bilano wrote:
Hey guys!!! (with special request for Theor pls!)

Theo, I need a favor big guy! (only an easy one this time, I swear to it sir! LOLSLS)!

See, we have the audit happening here at the bank this time and it's causing me a lot of headaches and pains. A whiles back I replaced Cisco stuff here with OBSD and pf and OpenBPG and all that jazz because you (you = Theo) and Danny J. Harmminereater (or what everyour name is guy who wrote OepnBGP) said that is the smarty thing to do! Well, it turns out we still got some Cisco contracts open and all, and these auditors need some docs filled out by you two.

It's no big deal, I swear! They just want me to sent these docs (only about twenty pages) titled "Assumption of Vendor Liability" off to you for you to fill out and send back. Easy as punch!!!

So if you could give a an mailing address that would be swell. I promise that if you do this, I will buy a CD set this time and not take the bootlegs ISOs that Maddog releases!