On Jan 14, 2008 6:00 PM, Billy B. Bilano <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See, we have the audit happening here at the bank this time and it's
> causing me a lot of headaches and pains. A whiles back I replaced Cisco
> stuff here with OBSD and pf and OpenBPG and all that jazz because you
> (you = Theo) and Danny J. Harmminereater (or what everyour name is guy
> who wrote OepnBGP) said that is the smarty thing to do! Well, it turns
> out we still got some Cisco contracts open and all, and these auditors
> need some docs filled out by you two.
>
> It's no big deal, I swear! They just want me to sent these docs (only
> about twenty pages) titled "Assumption of Vendor Liability" off to you
> for you to fill out and send back. Easy as punch!!!

Hey no problems.  If Theo's too busy to do it, I'll be happy to step in, and
you'll have the full backing of my organization too - the Church of
Security!

So if you could give a an mailing address that would be swell. I promise
> that if you do this, I will buy a CD set this time and not take the
> bootlegs ISOs that Maddog releases!

Not a problem.  As part of the service (minor detail, just sign here on the
service agreement), we will even buy your CDs for you.  And send it to you
for free!

The Grand bofh
Church Of Security (.com)

--