On Jan 16, 2008, at 3:58 PM, Unix Fan wrote:

I notice a lot of people forward several ports when using bittorrent....

You know, It's not written in stone that you "need" to use more then a single port...

The standard bittorrent client usually only handles a single port at a time per instance or per torrent file. This may have changed, but I honestly don't think it has.

I never run into any speed problems... Even when nearly maxing up my 20Mbit home cable line ;)

You must be doing something different, or not running 4.1...