On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, NetOne - Doichin Dokov wrote:

Antti Harri ??????:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, NetOne - Doichin Dokov wrote:

It would have taken you no more than 10 mins to reverse the cables. Oh - you can also try installing Windows and try to switch the channels there (and then go complain to Microsoft that you can't).

Haahaa. very funny. Now why would I rip a perfectly good cable?
Or why would I waste lots of money on new speakers?

Did I say to rip the cable? Grab a male and a female connector, cross-connect them, and you're done.

In the middle of the night, on Sunday?

I hate these fucking flame wars on [EMAIL PROTECTED] should never post here..
You either get no answer here or get flamed.

I just asked a simple question and the got the answer from Deanna
which verified my original feeling. So you can continue if you want,
I'm out.

--
Antti Harri