On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 10:40:06AM -0600, Denny White wrote:

> Though warned not to test on the list,
> The rascal just couldn't resist.

If you mean me - thanks, Danny; I love you too.

1. Any test messages, which I've sent, reached the list several hours (some
even more than 24) after submission - and I had no idea at all until then,
that it'll finally appear on the list.

2. Any "warnings" I've received - I've received several hours *after* I've
sent last message.

3. I really don't know any other way to test, whether the mail will reach the
list, than... to just send it to the list. Perhaps you - smart guy, as I can
see - will tell me different way "to test access to the list without sending
anything to the list".

> As test messages grew,
> It was found that the crew,
> On misc@ were all really pissed!

4. It's really a pity, that *all* (?) of you prefer to see my difficulties
as some kind of "bad will" or "list abuse"; and nowhere could I see a
message like: "perhaps he needs some help?". I don't want to believe, this
is usual attitude among OpenBSD community members. Really unbelievable.

5. What a nice, helpful and kind man you are, "dennyboy". Your mother should
be so proud, indeed.

Just out of curiosity: what really a difference can you see between my tests
- and this, for example, thread, whish is just about nothing ("limericks")?
I can see at least one: I *had* to make some tests, I was in contact with
the list admin - but you don't have to show off here, with your "poetry".
Seems, you want to.

That's the second - and last - explaining from my side. I want to add,
that such (over)reaction of several persons is very disappointing to me.
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski