Hello everyone.

I have an upcoming project where I need to be able to automate the upload and
download of files to/from an HTTPS server (not owned by me).  The server says
it requires 128 bit encryption.  I would like to be able to do this using
python because it is the language that I know the best and it is available on
the OpenBSD box that I would like to do this all from.  (please note I am not
a real great programmer, but I get by).

I have done some research and found py-OpenSSL in ports, and on another
project have used ClientForm for python although I haven't figured out how to
get them to work together.

Am I going in the right direction?  Is what I need to do even possible?

Thank you for any help.

Stuart van Zee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]