On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:28:42 +0700, Henning Brauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

* Insan Praja SW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-01-24 18:43]:
Hi Misc@,
I'm currently setup bgp router using openbgp. Routes learned from openbgpd are stored in routing table 1. So, I got this client from NET2, coming from the same interface that my ibgp peer coming from, and I want to pass client from NET2 going to regional exchange to QUAGGA router. I got no luck with:
"pass on $ext_if from $NET2 to any modulate state rtable 1", NET2 always
use the default route via $ext_if when going to regional exchange
I appreciate any input and suggestion regarding this.

assigning an rtable decision on the outbond interface is too late,
since the routang decision has already been taken then. yu have to do
it in the inbound direction. that is true for the reverse path too.

Hi Misc@,
finally figured out how to use bgpd rtable into pf, and pftable and I get more curious. When I use route table 1, should all routes learned from default route copied to rtable 1 or I had to build it on my own? and when I did, I'm having problem with directly connected network, which I cannot insert mac address as default gateway, while using default rtable I see some of directly connected system/host had its default gateway in mac address. Anyone had any experience with this?. I Also like to ask, maybe a stupid question, how to display route label (from bgpd.conf) using "netstat" or "route show"?

Thanks,

Insan