Spreading misinformation? Look, I subscribe to an ISP with ADSL that provided
me with
public dynamic IP address. I register it to a registrar that offers dynamic
hosting
courtesy of www.no-ip.com and I am sending this email to you because of it. And
you tell
me that I am preaching something not doable? Oh common....