After I updated my OpenBSD 4.2 workstations with the released patches... VLC
media player crashes!

VLC media player 0.8.6c Janus

vlc:/usr/local/lib/vlc/codec/libquicktime_plugin.so: undefined symbol
'NewHandleClear'

The program '.' received an X Window System error.

The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'.

  (Details: serial 475 error_code 11 request_code 145 minor_code 5)

Come on guys... what happened? I've tried uninstalling VLC and reinstalling it..

and even deleting all .vlc related files in $HOME.

Using Mplayer is choppy for some reason...

I just bought McDonalds and can't watch a DVD :( :( :(

-Nix Fan.