Hi All,

I am new to OBSD but I like its secure and simple. Thanks everyone to make
this happen!!

I try to install obsd as my desktop workstation. I install from 4.2 release
and now the X/KDE is running. After install KED-I18N-cn pkg, now I can open
web pages in Chinese. I will deal with the fonts/inputmethod/tuneup later,
even I don't know how to do that yet, but I think those are doable (it is X
anyway).

One problem I have is that I can't save local disk file with Chinese filename.
Does generic kernel support Asian language? If so, there is any link/hint on
how to config that. If not, is there anyway to patch it, and how. Google gave
me some pages on how to patch older version of OBSD to support Asian language
but I can't find any info regarding v4.2.

Thank you.

Arthur