You're right, this is the native language of the Netherlands, and also
(in a slightly modified version) the one spoken by half the people
from belgium.
The first one is the dutch, the second the flemish.

I think if you try to binary-xor it with the lyrics from latest song
from clouseau, you'd get something near english you can understand.

cheers,

nicodache_punt_be ^^