On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:39:42PM +0000, Tom Van Looy wrote:
> Actually, it's the Netherlands that speak a slightly modified version of
> dutch. Only Flemish Belgium speaks true Dutch.

And don't confuse it with the FRISIAN in noord-nederland. As a good
dutch (the nederlands version, assuming a pre-alpha of vlaams) speaking
german, it's a pain for me in both areas.

AND the most signifant part of this country is: The highways used to be
illuminated at night with a terrible orange light.
But on the other side: The chocolate and the french fries and some beers
of the different dozens are very good. So it's worth.

---
Andri Braselmann