On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 05:07:15PM -0600, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 09:34:34PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > I told you before you should use linux.  OpenBSD sucks.
> >
> > Dude.. wanna bitching again?
>
> Sure.
>
> > You also just see the downsides of something, right?
>
> Yes, your emails usually show the downside of your intelligence.

Marco,

I see three things from you (not in order of importance):

(1) Harrassing people like sebastian who are only trolls.

(2) Good code doing very useful things.

(3) Pretty helpful responses to people about anything you've touched in
    (2) above.

Thanks for all three! Keep it up!

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/