Hi All

This is the first time I am trying OpenBSD (version 4.2) on my Pentium II
laptop (yes a very old laptop).
Everything has installed smoothly and fast, except that the cardbus is not
working, and since there is no in-built ethernet port in the laptop as  it
is quite old, my only choice is to use a cardbus based pcmcia ethernet card.
But the cardbus slot itself gives an error  when OpenBSD boots up. When I
use Linux on the same laptop, the cardbus slot and the card work just fine.
I tried googling for solutions but could not find any that worked. There is
nothing in the BIOS to turn on or off the cardbus since Linux does not
require it. I want to use OpenBSD on the laptop.

Here are the details of my laptop, and card and some lines from dmesg
command. Unfortunately I cannot paste the dmesg since there is no way I can
get that off the laptop without using floppy drives etc.

Laptop : HP Omnibook 4100
CPU: Intel Pentium II 686-class 512KB L2 cache, 266 MHz
RAM : 64MB
Cardbus cbb0 : TI PCI1250 Cardbus
Cardbus cbb1 : TI PCI1250 Cardbus
Cardbus ethernet card : D-Link DFE-690TXD

error from cbb0 and cbb1 while booting is as follows :

cbb0: bad Vcc request. sock_ctrl 0xffffff88, sock_status 0xffffffff
cardslot0 at cbb0 slot 0 flags 0
cardbus0 at cardslot0: bus 1 device 0 cacheline 0x8, lattimer 0x20
pcmcia0 at cardslot0
cbb1: bad Vcc request. sock_ctrl 0xffffff88, sock_status 0xffffffff
cardslot1 at cbb1 slot 1 flags 0
cardbus1 at cardslot1: bus 2 device 0 cacheline 0x8, lattimer 0x20
pcmcia1 at cardslot1

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Vikas Kumar