Richard Daemon wrote:
On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Stuart Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2008-03-05, Giancarlo Razzolini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >                   I do the installation using a pen drive, not a floppy,
 > so it would be nice if there was another image, suited for a pen drive
 > or other things bigger than floppy.

 Just do an OS installation to the pen drive then you can boot from it
 and run bsd.rd. You can also copy the installation tgz files to it,
 if you would like to install on machines without a working network.

 I pretty much exclusively use netboot of some kind these days though,
 pxeboot(8) is super easy on OpenBSD...

Speaking of which, is there a way or any plans to add the option to
install from a tftpd itself rather than pxebooting - pull down the
pxeboot and bsd.rd files over tftp then install from ftp, http, etc.?

I'm confused.. pxeboot/bsd.rd requires a tftp server, so you are booting from tftp already. Do you want to install the system from tftpboot, i.e. base.tgz? tftp is error prone, and bad for large files, so you almost need http/ftp to do large files. And it's easy to setup ftp.