Hi Alexey,

Anything is possible but... no I just checked the md5s of my package against a mirror and it's definitely pfstatd2.2 from the 4.2 i386 packages collection, running on openbsd 4.2. Pretty standard stuff I think.
Thanks,

Cliff.

Output of my pfstatd +CONTENTS file if it helps:

@comment $OpenBSD: PLIST-daemon,v 1.1 2006/05/24 15:15:40 dhartmei Exp $
@name pfstatd-2.2
@comment subdir=net/pfstat,-daemon cdrom=yes ftp=yes
@arch i386