Unix Fan wrote:
Jacob Meuser wrote:
or, quit using firefox.  it's security record is rather lousy, wouldn't
you agree?

That's a stupid outlook on things... 2.0.0.6 was released in July, that's a
hell of a long time between April, exploits in depencies are bound to show up
in that time frame.

OpenBSD developers are "intentionally" putting their users at risk by not providing
security updates, because... no workstation can sanely be secure if the only "decent" web
browser is several versions behind.

As for "other" browsers, there are none... switching to the "KDE" thing would
require.. KDE, or at least several of it's libraries, which is stupid if you're not using KDE or QT.

If only text had expressive emoticons, because I'd be rolling my eyes right
about now...

-Nix Fan.

Didn't you participate in this flamefest already:
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=119750317632017&w=2

You already know the reasons for this.

-Nick