On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 09:50:21PM +0000, james wrote:

> Include /usr/local/mozilla-firefox in the ldconfig line and run the ldconfig
> command through /usr/local/mozilla-firefox/run-mozilla.sh (or manually set
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include /usr/local/mozilla-firefox)

I think, the latter method is better suitable for including "individual
cases". Or perhaps: "would be", instead of "is" - because there's still
no desired effect. I can't see any difference.

I'm afraid, it can't be solved right now; currently "it's just the way it
is", and one has to live with that.
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski