On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Jacob Yocom-Piatt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> am considering acquiring some machines with SSD drives, e.g. thinkpad X300,
> and was interested to hear about any experiences with openbsd on an SSD
> drive.

speaking (er, typing) with about zero research done, I'd say support
for an obnoxiously sized chunk of X300's hardware isn't available yet.
hell I still can't get my T60p's WWAN card working yet (99.9%
probability a user error, but then I haven't come across anyone with a
working one yet either). the SSDs are nice, mostly on power
consumption and bootup. pure throughput doesn't match
price/performance, in my mind.

aaron.glenn