I am using a Memtech AT2515-2048 (2GB) drive with a Soekris 4801, and have
been very happy. Boot is on-par with just about any ATA drive. I set it up
for limited writes out of longevity concerns which I imagine are not
well-founded in the case of SSD. It's a router..not a desktop, so my speed
observations are different..but just some observations anyhow.