On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Paul de Weerd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just yesterday I tried setting up a WPA access point (with rum(4)) and
> my ifconfig output looks stunningly similar. There's two things
> though... Are you sure you're not running a non-GENERIC kernel ?
> Either you are, or you're not showing us the full ifconfig output
> since the link local address for IPv6 is missing. You should have a
> line reading
>
>        inet6 fe80::20e:2eff:fexx:xx:xx%ral0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0xX

Yes I removed this line sorry. I am using a GENERIC kernel too, I
followed the DOCs to get the latest -current (CVS) recompiled kernel,
then userland.

When using wpaakms psk how do I use it? I tried:

/etc/hostname.ral0
inet 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 NONE media autoselect \
       mediaopt hostap nwid obsd_wpa chan 8            \
       wpa wpaakms psk <not displayed>

But when I did this no psk 0xAAAAA would show up in ifconfig.